First, log in to the ActiveCampaign account you want to connect as the autoresponder.
From ActiveCampaign, copy your API URL and API Key.
- Log in to LeadOwl
- From the side navigation, click on the Autoresponder tab.
- Using the Autoresponder for: dropdown, select who you want to connect an autoresponder for. In this example, Max is selected.
4. Click on ActiveCampaign or the Connect button.
5. Using the information from your ActiveCampaign account, enter your Api Url and Api Key. Then click Save.
6. Next you'll need to connect the funnel and select the list in LeadOwl. From the navigation, click on Edit Integrations. Use the dropdown at the top of the page to select the name of who you are connecting.
7. Find the page/funnel you'd like to connect and click on Edit.
8. A popup will appear. Look for Choose an Autoresponder List, and use the dropdown to select the list you'd like connected. Click Save.
Now new leads from the funnel will be added to the list in ActiveCampaign.