Connecting AWeber with LeadOwl
- Log in to LeadOwl
- From the side navigation, click on the Autoresponder tab.
- Click on AWeber or Connect.
4. Input your AWeber Login Name and Password, then click Allow Access.
5. Wait for AWeber to authenticate with LeadOwl.
6. Select the AWeber list you'd like to use and click Complete.
7. Wait for AWeber to confirm your selection.
That's it--you're all set! Your account is connected, and now new leads from LeadOwl will forward to AWeber. Pretty sweet.
*If you are and Agency Account holder setting up a Lead Rotator for your clients, the autoresponder integration will need to be set up under your clients name in order for the autoresponder to be integrated properly.
Note: AWeber requires new leads to receive a confirmed opt-in email (called double opt-in) before they can be added to a list.