In a nutshell, what are Quick Replies?
Quick replies are preset email and SMS messages that allow you to instantly send a message to your leads (via the mobile LeadOwl app). This way you don't have to reinvent the wheel each time, because you can quickly use the pre-saved messages to follow up with your leads.
How do I set my Quick Replies?
- Log in to your LeadOwl account. To set the Quick Replies, you need to do so on the desktop/web version of LeadOwl (not through the mobile app).
- From the side navigation, click on Quick Replies.
- Now you're on the Quick Replies page. Select the user you would like to edit the Quick Replies for. Do so by clicking on the person icon on the top right, and select the user's name.
- Next, select the Email or SMS you want to change, and click on Edit.
- A pop-up will appear where you can edit the message. Enter the message you'd like, and click Update to save.
Now you (or your client/sales agent) can use this Quick Reply from the LeadOwl mobile app and you won't have to retype it each time.
From the LeadOwl app, just click on a lead, and then click the Text or Email button. You'll see the Quick Replies menu pop up so you can select the Quick Reply you'd like to use.
You can save four SMS text message Quick Replies and four email messages. Here's an example below of the email Quick Replies in the LeadOwl mobile app.
There you go! Like magic, you'll have your follow up messages right at your fingertips.
To learn how to set up Quick Replies for your clients or sales team as an Agency subscriber, read this article.
Quick tip: You can insert a URL within a Quick Reply which will be a clickable link to the receiver of the message. Emojis and other characters can be used in the body. Merge fields do not work with Quick Replies.
There is no character limit that is set for SMS quick replies, but the device the message is sent to may break the message into multiple SMS if it's lengthy.