First, log in to the ActiveCampaign account you want to connect as the autoresponder.
From ActiveCampaign, copy your API URL and API Key.
Log in to LeadOwl
From the side navigation, click on the Autoresponder tab.
Select the user who you want to connect an autoresponder for.
In this example, Joel is selected.
4. Click on ActiveCampaign or the Connect button.
5. Using the information from your ActiveCampaign account, paste your Api Url and paste you Api Key. Then click the Connect button to save.
6. Next you'll need to connect the funnel and select the list in LeadOwl. From the navigation, click on Integrations.
7. Find the page/funnel you'd like to connect and click on Edit.
8. A popup will appear. Look for Choose an Autoresponder List, and use the dropdown to select the list you'd like connected. Click Save.
That's it, you've connect LeadOwl to ActiveCampaign. New leads from the integrated page will now be added to the list you've chosed in ActiveCampaign.
*If you are and Agency Account holder setting up a Lead Rotator for your clients, the autoresponder integration will need to be set up under your clients name in order for the autoresponder to be integrated properly.