When using LeadOwl on your Android, you'll be asked to allow notifications for the LeadOwl app when installing it on your device. If you accidentally select the wrong option when installing the app, or if you need to review the notification settings for the LeadOwl app at a later time, follow the instructions below to access those settings.
There are several versions of the Android OS currently in use, so the exact method will depend on which version of the Android OS your device is running.
- Swipe the screen, then tap Settings > tap Apps & Notifications > tap Notifications
- Swipe the screen, then tap Settings > tap Apps & Notifications > tap App Info
- Tap Settings > tap Applications > tap Application Manager
- Tap Apps > tap Settings > tap Applications > tap Application Manager
STEP 2 - Tap on LeadOwl.
(On this screen, you'll see the various apps installed on your phone. Settings for each app are managed separately, so find the app you want to configure and tap it. In this case, LeadOwl)
STEP 3 - Tap on Notifications or App Notifications
STEP 4 - Tap on one of the following:
- On or Off
- Allow Notifications to enable or disable
- Show Notifications to enable or disable
Please note - Some Android versions will also feature additional options which can be enabled or disabled to meet your preferences:
- Allow notification dot
- Set as priority
- Other notifications
- Previews in pop-ups
- Hide notification on Lock screen
- Hide sensitive content