There is a difference between being an Admin on a Facebook Page (= administering Facebook Page) and being an Admin on a Facebook Ad Account (= administering Ad Account).
Admin on Facebook Page
If you are using Business Manager, you can check on which Facebook Pages you are Admin by following these steps:
- Select your Business Account
- Select Business Settings
- Select People
- Select your name
- Click on the dropdown arrow shown next to the Business Page name
6. Make sure the Manage Page option is toggled "on" and click Save.
Admin on Facebook Ad Account
If you are using Business Manager, you can check whether you are Admin on a given Ad Account by following these steps:
- Go to Business Settings
- Next, select Accounts and then Ad accounts on the left
- Choose the corresponding ad account
- Click on the People tab
- Make sure that you are listed among the people managing the Ad account, and click the dropdown arrow shown next to your name.
6. Make sure the Manage Ad Account option is toggled "on" and click Save.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that in order to integrate your Facebook Ad Account (to get leads passed to LeadOwl), you need to have an Admin role on the Ad Account - having a role (even Admin) on the Facebook Page is not enough.